UKPrintwear Am I Childish? T-Shirt

UKPrintwear Am I Childish? T-Shirt

RRP: £12.95
Price: £6.475
£6.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Emotional escalations: Young children often cry, get mad, or outwardly appear petulant and pouting. Grownups seldom do. It depends on my mood. I might be in love with myself today and avoid looking in the mirror tomorrow This is our regular fit shirt. It's a standard fitting T-shirt, giving a regular fit for guys which is slightly loose. These shirts are available in sizes small to XXL (34" - 50/52" chest). You were working hard to tie up an important deal. Unfortunately, something went wrong. The deal is off. What will you do? Lies: When there's a situation that's uncomfortable, young children might lie to stay out of trouble. Grownups deal with reality, reliably speaking the truth.

Am I Childish Yes Nob Offensive T-Shirt Funny Answer Rude Am I Childish Yes Nob Offensive T-Shirt Funny Answer Rude

Childish behavior, shallow mind and irresponsibility are in the past. However, a part of such attitude is still left in you. You're not afraid of the situations where you have to make an important decision and never fall under the influence of other people's opinion. Yet, you might be way too emotional about problems and avoid responsibility. A bit of seriousness won't hurt. What about your friends? Share this test with them! Childish behavior, shallow mind and irresponsibility have already become a part of you. You are afraid of the situations where you have to make an important decision, might be lazy and fall under the influence of people's opinion. However, you still have the ability to enjoy the little things and show your true emotions. Yet, a bit of seriousness won't hurt. What about your friends? Share this test with them! Budding narcissism: In an earlier post, I coined the term tall man syndrome for one way that narcissism can develop. If children—or adults—can get whatever they want because they are bigger, stronger, or richer, they become at risk of learning that the rules don't apply to them. Whatever they want, they take. This narcissistic tendency may initially look like strength. But in reality, it reflects a serious weakness: being unable to see beyond the self.The t-shirt arrived in very good time. It is lovely quality, and a good fit. Couldn't ask for better." (Carol W.) Blaming: When things go wrong, young children look to blame someone. Grownups look to fix the problem.

Am I Childish T Shirt | Lion Legion Am I Childish T Shirt | Lion Legion

Another primitive defense is denial: "I didn't say that!" or "I never did that!" when in fact they did say or do the thing they claim not to have done. Sound childlike to you?

10 Signs of Emotional Childishness

Bullying: A child who is physically larger than other children his age can walk up to another child who is playing with a toy he would like and simply take it. The other child may say nothing lest the bully turns on them with hostility. In many cases, it's safer just to let a bully have what he wants. Adults, on the other hand, respect boundaries: Yours is yours and mine is mine. Need to be the center of attention: Ever tried to have adult dinner conversations with a two-year-old at the table? Did attempts to launch a discussion with others at the table result in the child getting fussy? Childish sense of humour. Us? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh. This will definitely put a smile on other people's faces 😁 Am I Childish?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop